Just 1 MINUTE WALK from Tameikesanno station which include several subway lines including the famous and efficient GINZA LINE which will directly take you to most touristic destinations in Tokyo. The apartment is located at the city center close to: art, culture, and parks. You'll love my place because of the neighborhood, the light, the comfy bed, the coziness, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, Students and long term stay as well.
QR Code Link to This Post
Your own apartment with fully equipped kitchen, reasonable size toilet and shower/bath, comfortable size bedroom with double bed (140 cm) and Semi double sofae bed. LCD, DVD, Big Closet with mirror, dining/coffee table, office desk and office chair.
The place has small balcony and additional window so lots of light coming in (when you want it, otherwise just close the blinds:). It also has Air conditioner and portable WIFI internet. The building recently been refurbished and it is in excellent condition. It has Concrete walls (not plaster like many places in Japan) so you can't hear any noise from the neighbor's or the outside.
• Clean Towels and bed sheets.
• Shampoo, conditioner, Body soap.
• Utilities: Electricity, Water, Gas ect...
• Portable Wireless internet.
Tokyo is a very big city with many central locations and to be fair it is hard to point just one best spot. It's subjective.
Yet, Akasaka is one of the very few spots where you can walk directly to most of major subway lines without even transferring, which it is a huge advantage.
In addition, you can also walk or Pedal your bike easily to many of those exciting places.
• Akasaka : Well, you are already in Akasaka and you will find cafés, restaurants, bars, Izakayas (Japanese style bars) convenience shops, grocery stores and 24 hours supermarkets all around you. If you want bigger and wider range so just walk to the main district which is 3 - 5 minutes' walk away.
• Roppongi: 10 - 15 minutes' walk, 4 minutes by Bicycles.
• The imperial palace park: 10 - 15 minutes' walk, 4 minutes by bicycles.
• Shimbashi: 20 minutes' walk, 6 minutes by Bicycles
• Ginza: 25 minutes' walk, 7 minutes by Bicycles
• Marunouchi (Tokyo station): 30 minutes' walk, 8 minutes by bicycles.
• Shibuya: 50 minutes' walk, 15 minutes by Bicycles
• Tameikesanno station (include Ginza line and Nanboku line): 1 - 2 minutes' walk
• Kokkaigijidomae station (Chiyoda line and Marunouchi line): 6 - 8 minutes' walk
• Akasaka station (Chiyoda line): 3 - 5 minutes' walk
• Roppongi itchome station (Namboku line): 4 - 6 minutes' walk
• Akasaka mitsuke station (Ginza line and Marunouchi line):8 - 10 minutes' walk
• Roppongi station (Hibiya line and Oedo line): 12 - 15 minutes' walk
Therefore, no matter where you want to go, Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ginza, Roppongi, Omotesando, Hiroo, Azabu, Aoyama, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ueno, you will have easy access to every directions in Tokyo. You will be close to everything, save money on train fare, taxi fare, and gain extra time to explore Tokyo!
1-3 month ¥165,000/month
4-6 month ¥160,000/month
7+ month ¥155,000/month
Utilities and WIFI include.
For more information and availabilities: https://www.eroomsplus.com/rooms/10012