QR Code Link to This Post
• Manage, improve and optimize demand and supply planning (information and goods) via CSS and Baan.
• Create transparency over demand and supply volume streams (forecast, net demand, order, inventory, KPIs) and align/communicate with key stakeholders.
• Handle sourcing components via ERP, and managing final inventory per the inventory plan
• Handle communication with suppliers in terms of delivery or purchasing price or any conditions.
• Manage KPI to be achieved.
• Drive any change and lead improvement in service parts operation and system(ERP).
Manage internal support policies, procedures, processes and personnel to meet/exceed prescribed service levels.
• Degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Logistics or Business Administration with focus on any of the previous
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Minimum of five years-experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Supply and demand planning
- Operational intercontinental logistics
• Affinity for planning, process mapping and implementation and IT (ERP systems, data
warehouse, Excel, Power-point)
Skills and Capabilities:
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Effective and active listening skills
• Customer focused
• Able to drive change and continuous improvement in matrix/ process organisations
• Analytical, conceptual and works with clear priorities
• Effective communication
• Positive contributor to the Company’s Team
• Acts in accordance with their duty of care and loyalty to the Company at all times. Reporting Relationship:
Direct report to “Group manager” of after service parts group in Supply Chain.