・Serving customers by helping them select products.
・Driving sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
・Greeting and receiving customers in a welcoming manner.
・Responding to customers’questions.
・Directing customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
・Providing outstanding customer service etc.
◆ Employment type: Full time (3 months trial period as contract employee)
◆ Working hours: 10: 00-21: 00 (actual work: 8 hours / break: 1 hour) ★Shift system 5 days a week, including weekends and public holidays.
◆ Holidays / vacations: Two days off per week (shift system)
〇 Paid leave (10 days in the first year) / Maternity and maternity leave / Childcare leave (acquired by more than 10 employees every year!) / Nursing care leave / Child care leave / Birthday leave
◆ Salary Comprehensive job Monthly salary of 210,000 yen or more + bonus twice a year (Okinawa only monthly salary of 200,000 yen or more + bonus twice a year)
〇Region limited job Monthly salary 186,000 yen or more + bonus twice a year (Tokyo only monthly salary 196,000 yen or more + bonus twice a year)
* Salary may differ according to abilities, skills, experience, etc.
* Includes fixed overtime fee for 20 hours which will be paid separately.
* During trial period as a contract employee and the hourly wage is 1,000 to 1,500 yen.
・3.28 million yen / 24 years old, general occupation, 2 years experience / 240,000 yen per month + bonus 400,000 yen
・4.2 million yen / 27 years old, chief occupation, 4 years experience / 300,000 yen per month + bonus 600,000 yen
・5.5 million yen / 33 years old, section manager, 5 years experience / 400,000 yen per month + bonus 700,000 yen
○ Twice a year raise (April and October)
○ Bonus twice a year (August and January)
○ Financial bonus (September)
○ Various allowances
・ Overtime allowance, Position allowance, Travel allowance, Job allowance, Transportation expenses payment (up to 50,000 yen per month)
○ Equipped with various social insurances (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pensions)
○ Defined contribution pension (According to Japanese law)
○ Qualification acquisition support system
○ Stock option system
○ Employee Shareholding Association
○ Reserved annual leave system
○ Wedding celebration benefit
○ Birthday celebration benefit
○ Nursing care leave
○ Influenza vaccination assistance
○ Hospital visit fee
○ Benefit Station members
○ Short working hours due to childcare (under 4 years old child)
○ There is an employee dormitory (Tokyo only) * Share house where employees live. Rent 30,000 yen / Utility expenses 10,000 yen per month OK!
○ 3-year continuous service raise guarantee system
○ In-house FA (in-house job change) system
○ Childcare support committee
◆ If it is difficult to visit the company, a web interview is also possible.