Office Location: Edogawabashi (One stop from Iidabashi Station)
Work Locations: Tokyo
Compensation: From ¥250,000~¥275,000 month / plus performance bonus
Employment type: Flexible, Contract, Employee, etc.
Successful, 15-year-old company, a great opportunity for the right bilingual person. Must have knowledge of building maintenance.
If you are bilingual and have business level English skills, are energetic, friendly, self-motivated, can work independently without supervision, a creative problem solver with good people and computer skills we are looking for you!
Contact us by email for additional details and to set up an interview. We are a Tokyo registered company, currently doing business in Tokyo and America.
- Knowledge of building maintenance;
- Must have the ability to read Japanese and source contractors, handymen and materials for residential maintenance and reform work for our maintenance staff;
- Bilingual and confident in writing English and Japanese;
- Very diligent, organized and responsible;
- Strong computer skills, prefer someone with office software experience and web based applications, such as Google Apps for Business, Internet skills, Task Management software, etc.;
- Office work skills, such as organizing files, scanning documents, data entry, invoicing, email, blind touch typing, etc.;
- Very polite, sociable, enjoy meeting and helping people;
- Experience a plus but not required, we will train you, what’s most important is the above!
- A Property, Asset Management and IT Company with an expanding business;
- Focused on performance and results, flex-time, not work hours;
- A team of 6 to 12 people in the office, plus contractors and partners working remotely;
- International Company led by a foreign permanent resident of Japan;
Average training period, about 1 ~ 3-months, plus commissions and bonus after training. There is typically a two-month’s salary bonus in a year's time or more. We provide performance based financial incentives and profit sharing/equity for contributions to our success.
Please send: Your resume or CV in Japanese and English with email.