B'LIEVES English CAFE/Teacher STAFF
QR Code Link to This Post
Mizonokuchi, Kanagawa Japan
About B'Lieves Cafe:
B'Lieves Cafe was created by people who wanted to change English education in Japan. We provide unique English experience with delicious coffee and food.
Provide outstanding guest service by serving food and beverage to cafe guests, pre-setting the cafe, maintaining side work stations, clearing, and properly storing equipment at the end of each shift. Courteously handle all guest requests based on B'Lieves Standards to ensure a pleasant experience.
* Native English speaker
* Must have your own visa (minimum 6 months of visa left)
* Ability to operate computerized POS system, make change and accurately conduct credit card transactions
* Team player, ability to work within a fast paced, team environment
* Prefer a minimum of one year of serving experience
* Ability to understand basic level of Japanese (verbal and written)
* Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor with guests and coworkers
* Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
* People who want to stay in Japan longer or start your business are welcomed
* Provide guest service by serving food and beverage to cafe guests
* Open and pre-setting the cafe, maintaining side work stations, clearing and properly storing equipment at the end of each shift.
* Send in daily report
Full Time:Cafe and English Teacher
11:00-18:00 6H(1H brake)
3days off/week 24H/week
170000yen(we offer the room. It’s close to the cafe and the rent is 85000yen)
Full Staff Benefit:Dormitory room offer with discount price as 70000yen. Nice luxury condo 5mins walking from the Cafe.
Part Time:Cafe and English Teacher
12:30-18:30 5H(1H brake)
2 or 3 days working hours/week
Part time Staff Benefit:if you wish to move into the company Dormitory, from 85000yen
Kids English Class Schedule:(30min/class)
Adult English Class Schedule:(40min/class)
* Mandatory (depending on how quick you can learn)
* B'Lieves Cafe, Mizonokuchi, Kanagawa Japan
* Denentoshi line from Shibuya about 10-15min.
Contact:Email or Web application.
Please send us your resume and cover letter.