Go! Go! Nihon started in 2009 as a project to make the process of coming and studying Japanese in Japan a way easier task.
Since then, we helped more than 8000 students coming to Japan and live the experience of a lifetime.
Currently we are looking for two native Spanish speakers and a native French speaker for the Student Coordinator part time positions.
The candidate must have a very positive attitude, strong written communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot a student's problems with a strong willingness to help people, also keeping high attention to detail.
You will be working closely with our international team, learning our current process of helping students and providing guidance to students via e-mail and Skype.
The position is part-time at our office in Ikebukuro in Tokyo.
Hours: 5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day (start time negotiable)
Compensation: 1,100yen per hour
Transport covered up to 30,000yen a month
• Native speaker in the language we currently have an opening for.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Be highly organized and able to meet strict deadlines and quotas.
• Have at least 1 year of customer support experience.
• Currently located in Tokyo with 1+ years remaining on a long-term visa (student visa also ok).
Apply trough the following link: https://gogonihon.com/en/careers/student-coordinator-part-time/
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.