**Photos 1~8: pre-cleaning, taken on 7/10/2019**
**Photos 9~25: post-interior cleaning (& wheels), taken on 7/11/2019**
I am selling my car since it is now out of my budget to maintain. I purchased it with a loan and due to unforeseen circumstances I can no longer afford to keep it.
---History & Context---
I purchased this vehicle from my friend who received it from the original owner. My friend never licensed or drove the vehicle. The original owner took good care of the car, did not smoke, and had no passengers.
I have now owned this car for 4 years, 3 of which it sat (covered) and parked.
I started driving it last year and I drove occasionally on the weekends. I have not put many kilometers on the car myself.
I have only ever used high-oc gasoline (premium)
I am a car-enthusiast, and a bit OCD for cleanliness. I have a lot of experience working with cars, tires, engines, and detailing.
1. minor scuffs and scratches on the paint
2. no heavy cuts or rust damage
3. wheels hand-painted black (over the stock gold)
4. tires have plenty tread
5. all lights work
1. like new (the driver's mat being the exception)
-- no rips, tears, cuts, blemishes, stains, spills, sticky messes.
2. non-smoker history - no tar or residue anywhere
3. everything works
---engine, electronics, moving parts---
1. Engine runs amazing
2. brake rotors could use a turn (from sitting)
3. air conditioner is weak
1. Shaken (車検) lasts until October this year
2. Clutch, strut bars, suspension, gauges are aftermarket
3. Back windows are tinted
4. ETC card reader & bluetooth connector available
5. Snow chains purchased this last winter, never used (15,000 yen)
6. New battery (replaced when I began driving)
7. All original documentation and receipts for all of the work done.
Additional info: The car drives like you would expect a lowered Subaru with amazing suspension to drive.
It is by far the most fun car I have ever owned.