この投稿をお気に入りにするExperienced Full Time English Teacher Wanted!! (Saitama)この投稿を非表示
料金: JPY 250,000~270,000 /Month 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
Working Day/Hours: Mon to Fri. 9:30 - 18:30 including lunch with children, preparation time and a one-hour break in the afternoon.
Holidays: All national holidays, 1 week of GW, summer vacation, and 2 weeks of winter vacation (all paid). Plus paid holidays.
* Potential for visa sponsorship/renewal.
* Transportation allowance for train pass will be paid.
Candidates that meet our requirements will be invited for an interview and a demo lesson. Successful applicants should be able to start in July 2019.
Applicants who successfully complete their interview will be asked to come to our school for a demonstration lesson.
Details regarding compensation and other benefits including health insurance, transportation allowance and paid sick leave will be shared with applicants during the interviews.
Full-time teaching duties.
Assessment of student progress.
Fundamental care and supervision of students.
Continuation of curriculum revision and development.
If you are an enthusiastic, curious individual with an innate ability to connect with young children, please send a cover letter with resume. Thank you!
Japanese Level: Conversational
English Level: Native
- Candidates should be native English speakers.
- Candidates should have at least two years of teaching experience with kindergarten children at an international preschool setting or an early childhood degree.
- Candidates must reside in Japan
- Teaching certification or qualification in early childhood (Early Childhood Education License, Elementary Teaching License, Education/Child Development Degree) are preferred.
- Candidates should have the ability to create lesson plans to accomplish learning goals in the curriculum
- Candidates should have the ability to apply curriculum principles in practice and to plan effective lessons.
- Candidates should have skills to communicate with not only children but also parents in a positive and effective manner.
- Candidates should have the confidence to do activities like sports, crafts, singing and dancing, simple math, and literacy.
- Candidates should have creativity and organizational skills.
- Candidates should have the ability and experience of teaching students for whom English is not their first language.
- Candidates should be able to make a long-term commitment
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Candidates should genuinely love working with children
- Candidates should be acutely aware of environmental dangers and risks to children; i.e. at a park, during free play, mealtime, etc.