QR Code Link to This Post
Veritas English are now recruiting for new coaches to join our growing team helping Japanese business people go global.
Our unique intensive programs are designed to help professionals develop leadership and use English effectively in the global business world.
As a member of our coaching team you will have the chance to:
- Join and facilitate interesting discussions on a variety of business and social topics with highly motivated students
- Help review and feedback audio and written assignments submitted by students
- Work closely with other coaches to discuss how best to support students' needs while learning life-changing coaching skills
- Help create a positive learning atmosphere and active alumni community
This is a great opportunity to get involved at an early stage while we build a great team of Japanese and international staff, working hard to make a difference to people's lives. This role is ideal for someone who is:
- Passionate about helping others
- Professional, friendly and has an open attitude
- Interested in working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Diligent, patient and pro-active to support students and colleagues
- Interested in business and social issues (detailed knowledge not necessary)
No matter what your background and experience, all new coaches will receive full training and development before taking on more responsibility so this position is ideal for someone at an early stage of their career or just looking for a change.
You will need to have native level English and be a holder of a valid visa to work in Japan (visa support later available for full time members of our team).
Working days for this position are Saturdays (08:30 to 17:30) and minimum one weekday (Tuesday to Friday 11am to 8pm typically).
Remuneration varies depending on the grade of coach with all new joiners will join at the entry program assistant grade while we train you. Transportation costs will be paid separately.
If you are interested in applying, please respond with your resume and why you are interested in this role - suitable candidates will be invited for interview in due course.
We look forward to hearing from you!