We are looking for some experienced English Teachers for our summer intensive programs!
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are interested and available, please apply!
We look forward to receiving your application.
There are several intensive English programs in July & August (especially 7/22-8/2 & 8/19-8/30).
Sample Program 1:
Length of the program: 3 days
Location: At a school (Various location)
Total Paid Hours: Around 15 hours
Sample CAMP Program 2:
Length of the program: 3 days *CAMP
Time: Day1(12:00-20:00), Day2 (9:00-20:00) and Day 3(9:00-13:00)
Location: At a public facility (Various location)
Total Paid Hours: Around 18 hours
1) Students: Elementary school / Junior High school / Senior High School
2) Short/Long break & Lunch/Dinner break will be included in the time above (non-paid)
3) You will enjoy having all meals with the participants for the CAMP program (non-paid)
4) Accommodations will be provided for the CAMP programs
5) Transportation cost will be reimbursed with your salary
6) For the CAMP program, you will meet the students at a school/station in the morning on the first day and go to the program site by bus. On the last day, you will come back to the school/station by bus with the students after the program.
Japanese Level: None
English Level: Native
*Must speak a native level of English
*Must currently reside in Kanto area in Japan (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, etc)
*Must hold a valid Japanese visa with work permit
*Must have 3 years of English teaching experience
*Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available