Japan Adventure Leader (Guide) Wanted (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto)
料金: 15,000 ~ 17,000 Yen/Day depending on experience 雇用形態種別: 契約
QR Code Link to This Post
For 7 years, The Dragon Trip has welcomed thousands of people on life-changing adventures across Asia. Our diverse groups now consist of budget backpacking tours (including the young and young-at-heart), family tours, and student groups. Our friendly international team - now over 50-strong -are looking for Japan Adventure Leaders.
• Lead our English speaking travelers through an unforgettable 13 day itinerary
• Ensure that travelers are safe at all times
• Communicate knowledge about local history, culture and legends
• Be friendly, open and respectful
• Present yourself in an appropriate manner and always wear the endorsed Dragon Trip clothing
• Submit accurate accounting to make sure that trips are kept to budget
This role is perfect for:
• Someone who wants to show people the best parts of Japan
• A Japanese national who speaks good English, but wants to improve, or/
• Someone living in Japan who speaks good English and Japanese
• Someone who understands that safety is always a No. 1 priority
• Someone has good leadership skills
• Someone who is happy, confident and a good communicator
• Someone who loves Japan and Japanese culture
• Someone who is organized and punctual
• Someone who can think on their feet, take responsibility for their own decisions, and calmly deal with all issues.
Directly reporting to the Japan Adventure Manager based in Shanghai, China.