G-Zone Ginza combines 4 different restaurants (Monsoon Cafe, Cafe La Boheme, Zest and Gonpachi) in the same space. We are currently looking for people with or without restaurant experience to contribute into our business.
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently looking to hire for the following positions:
- kitchen (chefs and cooks of Italian, American/Mexican and South East Asian cuisines);
- floor (runners/waiters/bussers);
- bar (bartenders).
Basic requirements to any candidate:
- appropriate visa (working holiday and students OK);
- conversational English and/or Japanese;
- positive attitude;
- ability to work alternative hours (lunch/dinner shifts until around 11PM);
- customer service or cooking experience, if any.
What is on us:
- competitive pay (based on experience and progress - promotion available every month!);
- flexible schedule (min. 3 days a week required);
- staff meals and transportation allowance;
No visa sponsorship available.
Resume required to apply!
P.S. Please mention which concept you would like to work for the most in your cover letter!