Please do not apply from outside of Japan. Please do not apply without Japanese language skills.
QR Code Link to This Post
Purpose of position:
To ensure the comfort and satisfaction of hotel guests through liaison between them and other departments. Be fully conversant with the hotel operation as a whole. Take on the responsibility to check maintenance, cleanliness of the property, uphold staff discipline and be fully prepared as an ERT member on emergency preparedness.
Working place: Tokyo, Minato ward
• Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly at busy times
• Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance
• Manage, record, and resolve promptly all Guest complaints
• Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
• Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to long-stay Guests
• Understand all credit procedures and ensure they are applied
• Stay current with all hotel products, services, policies and emergency procedures
• Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
• Handle, record and follow through with management issues or emergencies that arise
• Conduct any Health and Safety procedures, if required, including fire walks, food safety investigations, etc.
Experience as duty manager or Front desk supervisor at luxuries hotels inside or outside of Japan is necessary.
English: Business level
Japanese: business level (JLPT N1 or same language ability).
Good PC skills (Word, Excel, PP).
Calm, efficient and the ability to work well under pressure. Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills.
Employment status: permanent employer
Working hours: according to the shift, 8 h a day, break time: 1h
Annual number of holidays: 115 days, paid days off provided
Annual salary: 4-6 million yen (depend on skills)
Social insurance provided (medical insurance, pension, employment insurance). Transportation provided (upper limit 50000 yen), uniform provided. Midnight allowance. Meal provided (1 meal a day at company cafeteria).