QR Code Link to This Post
I'm leaving Japan in the end of February, after having been here for two years. I bought nearly everything in 2018 on Amazon.
- room fan (30cm) incl. box: 2000 JPY
- metal rack (width 91.5 × depth 46 × height 178.5 cm): 3000 JPY
- dining table set (with two chairs): 4000 JPY - we bought it for 8000 JPY on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01I98WV9M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- office chair (bought in 2018, rarely used): 3000 JPY
- small table: 1000 JPY
- electric kettle 1,5 liters: 1000 JPY (you can pick it up in the last week of February)
- electric heater 1500 watt (just bought it two months ago): 1500 JPY (you can pick it up in the last week of February)
- cyclone vacuum cleaner TWINBIRD stick-type (just bought it on Amazon two months ago; includes original box): 2500 JPY
- hair dryer: 3000 JPY
- toaster oven: 500 JPY
- microwave: 5000 JPY (I'll add the details later)
- yukata: 2000 JPY (brand new, bought it in 4000yen)
Discounts may be offered if two or more items are bought.