この投稿をお気に入りにする【Tokyo】Global HR Department (Talent management / Plan proposal) (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)この投稿を非表示
料金: Annual income 7,000,000 yen ～ 9,000,000 yen 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
Hitachi is a unique global company, with a portfolio that contains not only IT-related digital technologies including artificial intelligence (AI) and big data analysis, but also operational technology (OT) and products. Leveraging these strengths, our Social Innovation Business addresses social issues via the global supply of digital solutions, notably through social infrastructure that offers enhanced added value.
You can make good use of your experience in HR management and advanced English skills.
*Depending on the situation, we will provide transportation expenses for the interview.
You will plan and implement various measures that lead to retaining employees with managerial talent through formulating and improving the tools and processes to find them.
- Build a talent management process utilising a HRMS platform
- Develop communication strategies with HR department upon the introduction of new processes
- Make adjustments with other related departments by using a HR management software “Workday”, in order to go ahead smoothly with talent management review and assessment tools operation.
8：50～17：20 (1 hour break included)
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holidays
- Monthly salary 270,000 yen ～
- Annual income 7,000,000 yen ～ 9,000,000 yen
- More than 5 years of experience in Human Resources (HR management, creating policies)
- Fundamental knowledge of HR management and HR-related laws
- Ability to build credibility with a variety of employees
- Good communication skills
- Ability to provide new ideas and propose new plans without sticking to conventional perspectives
- Problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
*You will communicate with coworkers in English.
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses are covered
- Cafe teria
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- Property system
- Family care leave
- Employee stock ownership plan