QR Code Link to This Post
We have new trial coming up this month.
When you finish the health check each person will receive ¥5000 cash whether accepted or not.
The drug for this trial has been developed to treat inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and will be administered orally one time. After administering the medication, we will perform blood tests and other checks to investigate how the drug is being absorbed and distributed.
- healthy Caucasian or Hispanic male (both parents must be Caucasian or Hispanic)
- age between 20 and 44
- BMI between 18.5 and 29.9
- have not smoked in the past 2 months and able to stop smoking until the end of the trial
- reside in Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Kanagawa, Ibaraki, Tochigi or Gunma
* Please note that these are just the major requirements. There may be other requirements or conditions not listed here that could cause you to be ineligible for this particular trial.
SCHEDULE (total payment 125,000 yen)
Screening (choose one):
April 12, 13, 15 or 19 (all 9:30 - 12 noon)