We are looking for nanny / babysitter with experience in infant care for our clients in Tokyo.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Company is offering regular sessions for our clients who seeks support with their babies / children while they are working in English. The main task is to take care play, support the child's meal and bath them if requested.
The main goal is to support with childcare our clients infant (0-12 months old) children while they are busy.
If you love handling babies and playing with them this position is a great fit for you.
What you can get from this job:
• Base wage: starting from 1300 JPY + transportation fee (we offer optional fees for specific requests)
• Training: we will provide a training session before your first assignment
• Experiencing Japanese culture: you can work with Japanese families at their own homes
If you would like to apply send us your resume with your photo, and let us know about the following:
1. Your nationality + language
2. Visa type
3. Nearest station
4. When do you plan to leave Japan
5. Availability (which days and time exactly could you work with us)
6. Childcare experience (your previous experiences including in the family)
Join our team if You:
• Can take care of infant children (less than 1 years old)
• Love kids
• Don't smoke
• Be able to work for at least 6 months continuesly
• Japanese skills are not required.
About the procedure:
After revising your application we may call you for a quick telephone interview before the personal interview. Once you pass it, we will arrange a training session for you so you can get used to the work and we can keep the quality of our select staff.