免許の詳細: Current Australian Practising Certificate Holder / U.S Qualified Lawyer
QR Code Link to This Post
We provide the following services in Japan without the hassle or headache of dealing with Australian Embassy staff.
• Certifying copies of original documents
We can certify copies of Australian documents, or documents intended for use in Australia. We cannot certify anything other than an original document.
• Witnessing Signatures on Australian documents
We can witness signatures on Australian Commonwealth, state and territory statutory declarations.
• Witnessing signatures for Australian wills and powers of attorney
We can witness signatures on wills and powers of attorney.
• Witnessing signatures on documents for non-Australian jurisdictions
Please provide evidence your jurisdiction will accept the signature of a Commonwealth or U.S qualified (New York) lawyer.
We take appointments between 9:00 A.M. and 6:30 P.M. Monday – Friday. (Same day, only if you confirm with us AFTER you get our email message). After-hours service also provided, upon request.
You (the signing party) must bring:
• A paper version of all documents to be signed (completed but unsigned),
• Your unexpired government-issued photo ID (e.g., Australian passport, driver’s license),
• Any additional witnesses that are required to sign
• 5,000 JPY CASH per our signature at the time of certification.