We are BnA, and art collective start up based out of Tokyo.
QR Code Link to This Post
BnA designs and operates innovative art hotels where guests can stay in a one in a world art piece. (bna-hotel.com)
Part of the profit goes to the artist who created it, to support the local artistic community.
We currently have 3 properties under operation:
- BnA HOTEL Koenji (bna-koenji.com
- BnA STUDIO Akihabara (bna-akihabara.com
- BnA Alter Museum (bnaaltermuseum.com
We are seeking a global media relations/PR person to plan and launch our new hotel opening June 2020 in Nihonbashi, Tokyo.
BnA_WALL will be a 26 room hotel with a basement art factory. (bnawall.com)
We are looking for freelance professionals, but are open to full time positions if property launch goes well.
Roles will include:
Coordinate with art direction team to gather relevant information about the project/artists and create a presskit
Plan media release
- List media to be contacted
- Plan media release schedule
- Create media stories for different types of media (i.e. travel media and art media may need a different story to be told)
Handle communication with media pre and post opening of the hotel
- Answer media inquiries, set up founder interviews, coordinate media visits/shoots
- Experience working with global media relations
- Native level English
Notable past Media Features
We have been featured in over 300 domestic/global media such as:
Global Media: Hypebeast, Wallpaper, The Guardian, Conde Nast Traveller, Architecture Digest, Interior Design Magazine, The Independent, Elle Decor, GQ, Harpar's Bazaar ... etc.
Domestic Media: All major news papers (Yomiuri, Nikkei, Mainichi, Asahi, Sankei...), Magazines (Brutus, Popeye, Oz Magazine, Fudge, Figaro, Pen Magazine...), TV (Fuji, Yomiuri, TV Tokyo, NHK, MBS...), Web (Tabilabo, Pen Online, Fashion Snap, CINRA...)