Our company is currently looking for experienced video editors and animators.
Tokyo Coding Club is a year-round after-school/weekend program which serves as a platform for young aspiring engineers and designers (aged 7-18) to study key skills for future employment. The club aims for students to unleash their passion and creativity through computer science and the new world of digital arts, allowing them to realize that they too can be a part of creating the modern world.
Currently with over a hundred students and working alongside top international schools, TCC offers a variety of private and school-based courses that include coding, robotics, game development, design, animations, and more! For younger students, they incorporate fun and comprehensible gaming platforms for their coding classes, and Lego sets in their robotics classes, to make their learning experience fun and interactive. The classes are held without rigidly structured classrooms and are instead taught in small groups, helping to keep the learning environment more intimate and easier for students to ask questions.
1) Flexible working time (Minimum 3 hours per week)
2) Work in the Tech Education Industry
3) Working with an international team from Japan and America
4) 4000 yen per hour
5) Japanese language skills not required
1) Help elementary, middle and high school students to develop an interest in creative expression in the field of digital arts
2) Understanding of anatomy, anime and traditional 2D drawing skills.
3) Teach a variety of digital software including Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate that will enhance the creativity and imagination of students as the principles of art are introduced
1) Bachelor's Degree in a digital art field or video field
2) Experience in 2D animation
3) Working professionals and graduate students are encouraged to apply
4) Native or Near Native Proficiency in English
5) Willing to commute to our office or schools in Tokyo to teach
6) Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with teachers and school administrators
7) Creativity - able to think of new ways to engage students
8) You love learning and are not afraid to jump into new areas of development
To acknowledge that you have fully read this job advertisement, please include the term ‘blue’ in the first line of your cover letter
How to Apply
Please send your portfolio and resume
Use the subject heading: [DCI] Digital Creatives Job