Who are we?
QR Code Link to This Post
Our progressive, creative learning school is a on an exciting journey to give regular school students (1.6 - 6 years old) and our after-school programs (2.5 - 11 years old) and opportunity to learn through inquiry-based, art filled education.
What we do is exciting, fulfilling and diverse it’s about to get even better. We are looking to promote within the International and local community to bring our ideas and teaching styles to fruition.
What we need?
To lead, promote and assist in the development and maintenance of an efficient administration support to the whole school.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting all administrative requirements relating to the service.
- Maintaining all data bases.
- Promoting the school through marketing, strategic campaigns and brand awareness.
- Maintaining records, monitoring information and forecasting.
- Administration support to all the staff in terms of arranging support, compiling and collating staff data, recording
information to feed into overall evaluation of the service.
- Stepping in to help with class support if needed.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Paid transportation
- Paid holidays and most National Holidays
- A chance to be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- A fun, creative and exciting workplace
- An opportunity to grow within the school
Please contact asap with an up to date CV including a photo