この投稿をお気に入りにする+++EXCELLENT TRILINGUAL OPPORTUNITY IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT+++ (EDOGAWABASHI, TOKYO)この投稿を非表示
料金: ￥250,000 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
Office Location: Edogawabashi (One stop from Iidabashi Station)
Work Locations: Tokyo
Compensation: Up to ¥275,000 month / plus performance bonus
Employment type: Flexible, Contract, Employee, etc.
Successful, twelve-year-old company, a great career opportunity for the right trilingual person looking for a career in Property Management, Real Estate, Administration or Customer Service, we are the company for you.
If you are trilingual (Japanese required), and have business level English skills, are energetic, friendly, self-motivated, can work independently without supervision, a creative problem solver with good people and computer skills we are looking for you!
Contact us by email for additional details and to set up an interview. We are a Tokyo registered company, currently doing business in Tokyo and America.
- Trilingual and confident in translating English, Chinese and Japanese;
- Very diligent, organized and responsible;
- Strong computer skills, prefer someone with office software experience (Word, Excel, Power Point) and web based applications, such as Google Apps for Business, Internet skills (Apps, Search, Website Updates, etc.), Task Management software, etc.;
- Efficient office work, such as organizing files, scanning documents, data entry, invoicing, email, blind touch typing, etc.;
- Very polite, sociable, enjoy meeting and helping people;
- Experience a plus but not required, we will train you, what's most important is the above!
- A Property and Asset Management and IT Company with an expanding business;
- Focused on performance and results, flex-time, not work hours;
- A team of 5 to 7 people in the office, plus contractors and partners working remotely;
- International Company led by a foreign permanent resident of Japan;
Average training period, about 1 ~ 3-months, plus commissions and bonus after training. There is typically a two-month's salary bonus in a year's time or more. We provide financial incentives of larger bonuses for contributions to our success.
Please send: Your resume or CV in Japanese or Chinese and English with a cover letter.