Rare opportunity to work in the Sharehouse business in Japan.
QR Code Link to This Post
Who we are:
A small Real Estate Agency run by all women, managing 19 share houses around Toyko. We help women from all over the world find comfortable housing in Tokyo.
Who you are:
A resident of Tokyo with at least a year left on your visa (student visa OK). A creative woman who is looking for a part time job with a flexible schedule. A team player with her own ideas!
What your job would be:
Joining a small team of international staff means we all pitch in where we are needed most. From emailing and skyping women overseas, and keeping records of our current residents and vacancies, to biking around Tokyo to show rooms to current Tokyo residents, every day at Tulip is a little bit different. Future opportunities for growth.
- Must be able to ride a bicycle
- Customer service experience preferred
- Experience with creative software is a big plus (Wordpress, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Only conversational Japanese to communicate with other staff in the office required
Applications without a cover letter or introductory message will not be reviewed