この投稿をお気に入りにするIT Helpdesk and Desktop Support Engineer - Part Time (Tokyo)この投稿を非表示
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a part-time position as an IT Helpdesk and Desktop Support Engineer. I have a bachelors degree in Business and Computer Science. Information technology (software and hardware) was always a hobby of mine and I always enjoy supporting users. Working Visa will not be required since I already have it.
I have experience performing the below duties and responsibilities:
* To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications
* To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon
* To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
* To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
* To install and configure new IT equipment
* To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
* To resolve incidents with printers, copiers, and scanners
* To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
* Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues and users at all levels in an organization.