- Hands on Infrastructure server and network troubleshooting and resolution experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Communicate with user to find their requirement or root cause.
- Challenge to understand new technologies.
- Have sense of ownership of maintenance and trouble shooting
- To support the regional retail locations and corporate office, and regional offices with all IT Functions
- To support corporate office for systems and processes related needs, communicating with
all business functions for any local business need concerning systems implementation.
- To communicate and work with all departments in regards to software updates, identify/resolve
any IT issues, create/delete user profiles and store open function pertaining to IT.
- To maintain current infrastructure, servers and personal computers.
- It vendor management for all the IT related needs.
- To install new software and upgrade releases on servers, personal computers, register as needed
fore retail stores and corporate office following corporate guidelines.
- To maintain for telephone and security equipment at the corporate office.
- To help business units in formalizing local business needs for localization of global policies.
- To help identify problems and resolve them when possible.
- To help to document problems and give solutions and/or options in the resolution of the problem.
- To create/maintain and delete user profiles as needed.
- 2+ years of total IT experience in the infrastructure area
- Person who has sub leader and leader experience
- Experience in designing, constructing, maintaining and operating Windows Server
- Those who have CCNA / LPIC qualifications
- AIX design, construction, introduction experience
- Knowledge and experience on databases
- Knowledge and experience on virtualization technology
- Development experience with cloud development base (Google App Engine, AWS, Azure etc.)
Work hours: 9:30-18:00 (7:30) Two days off a week.
Vacation: 10 days a year after the trial period.
It depends on your skills and work experience.
Tokyo, Osaka etc;
We are working with a variety of corporations looking to hire new employees.
At the moment, we have around many requests from large as well as mid to small-sized firms
so please feel free to contact us for more information.
We look forward to introducing you to a job that fits your lifestyle and work experience.