Posting Title: Technical Literature Researcher - Chemistry
PAY FOR SUCCESS, REMOTE, PART-TIME CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
RWS is the world leader in intellectual property (IP) search services. With the AOP Connect™ platform and our global community of researchers, RWS has revolutionized the way patents are searched by uniquely leveraging a crowdsourcing model. RWS broadcasts its studies to the world’s largest patent research community, over 42,000 highly-educated and qualified researchers, distributing millions in rewards to researchers for their work. RWS specializes in identifying non-textual and non-patent literature, finding prior art references and Evidence of Use that others simply do not have the resources to find. RWS is a partner to 17 Fortune 100 companies, 74 Forbes Global 2000 and 7 of the top 10 US patent filers.
Our community is a diverse global group of students, professionals, freelance technology experts and other individuals who are generally interested in research and technology. Your unique background and experience will allow you to be a vital member of the RWS community.
RWS is seeking Technical Literature Researchers to support our growing inventory of technical and research studies.
• Pay for Success – the best researchers get rewarded based on the quality of their research. Earn compensation for finding key technical literature related to selected patents and technology areas.
• Work at your convenience. Choose your projects, and conduct your research at your own time.
• Use your expertise, and explore new technology areas. Join a global community of researchers who enjoy the challenge and reward of using their investigatory and analytical skills to increase patent quality and resolve litigation activities.
• Specifically if your background is in organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, biochemistry, nucleic acids and proteins, pharmaceutical formulations and medical devices, we’ve got some public studies available right now!
What is Technical Literature Research?
Technical literature research involves searching for and analyzing documents that provide information related to a particular subject area, technology, product, etc. Technical literature includes everything from issued patents to white papers to product manuals and can come from all parts of the world; we may even request physical products themselves. Your goal as a Technical Literature Researcher is to use industry / market knowledge, literature and technical information, web searching capabilities, and/or technical experience to help uncover literature that is related to a specific Study that is posted on RWS’s AOP Connect™ platform.
Who Should Register?
We encourage anyone who has an interest in technical literature research, or even the hunt of simply “finding things”, to join our community. This opportunity is a perfect fit for:
• Those looking to leverage their education and/or work experience to earn additional money;
• Those interested in putting their technical or research skills to use on their own schedule;
• Those with a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to solve technical challenges;
• Strong research skills (Boolean searching, advanced Google searchers, access to technical information)
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and follow a detailed list of search requirements
• High level of initiative
• Receptive to feedback and guidance from study organizers
• Tenacious and determined; you will be contributing alongside many talented researchers
Still unsure as to how to find Technical Literature? Don't worry, we will provide access to training which will help establish key Researcher skills and get you started with this exciting opportunity.
What Now? You must register to participate. To register as a Researcher, CLICK THIS LINK OR PASTE DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://www.rws.com/what-we-do/rws-ip-services/ip-research/become-a-researcher/
To obtain more information about RWS, CLICK THIS LINK: https://www.rws.com/what-we-do/rws-ip-services/ip-research/