Looking for a roommate.
QR Code Link to This Post
One private room with lock on the door in 3 LDK mansion.
Only 3persons living apartment. Friendly and quiet.
The apartment is about 10 minutes by foot from Todakoen Station, Saikyo Line.
We are very close( across the river) to Tokyo city with more green. Very close by train to Ikebukuro (15min) Shinjuku (about 25 min)Shibuya (about 30 min),
Omiya (about 15 minutes),
It is easy to go to Ueno (about 20 minutes), Akihabara (about 30 minutes) and Tokyo (about 35 minutes).
Room is available for Japanese or other nationality with valid visa/ any gender.
All utilities fee and internet fee are included, and more.
NO deposit money, NO key money. Just care to leave the room as same as when you move in.
In the room:
Table and chair
There is also a semi-double bedding set in room.
• Kitchen (refrigerator, oven microwave, rice cooker, gas stove, coffee maker)
• Living (sofa, kotatsu, netflix, TV watching Amazon TV and HULU, printer, bookshelf, dining table set, ps4)
• Bathroom (bath, washing machine, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hair iron, shelf)
• Corridor (vacuum ,shoe box)
For cleaning: only your room. I will do the shared space.
Around the apartment, there is supermarket (5 minutes on foot), 100 shop, Don Quixote, restaurants and bars, pizzerias, round one (darts! Karaoke! Bowling! Etc), city hall. There are many parks and Arakawa river is near.
There is a covered bicycle parking lot.
It is possible to lend a bicycle for free if necessary.
We are two French girls, 30s. I have a Chihuahuas dog. We can speak French, Japanese and English
• I will not accept requests other than concerning moving in.
• It is not a room where two people can live. It is a room for one person.
• From over 20years old people only.
Those who are interested in international exchange, those who like dogs, those who want to talk French, those who have PS4 (^ ω ^)
Feel free to send an email.
Thank you for reading.