Employment Status: Permanent employee
Work Schedule: 8:30 – 17:30
Location: Saitama, Japan
Salary: 4,000,000 – 7,500,000 yen/Year
• overtime pay
• commuting allowance payment
• Single dormitory (10,000 yen rent only)
• free lunch salad bar
• sports ticket
• priority use of resort facilities
Since its inception in 1972, as a leading manufacturer, we have been researching and developing high-performance winders that cannot be followed by other companies in the same industry.
Many motor relays and other coils are used in smartphones, automobiles, watches, cameras, OA devices, and home appliances that you usually use, but our company is responsible for manufacturing them. Our strength is that we use the sales and service network of 13 overseas locations to make our customers the world's leading companies.
• New development for overseas customers (covered areas are Amelia, Mexico, and all of Europe).
• Expansion of existing overseas customer transactions.
• Gather information about product development and production plans from customers and propose production facilities in cooperation with our engineers.
• Follow up with customers after receiving orders are received.
• Translation of contracts, etc. (Japan to English)
• (After Corona) Overseas business trip (approximate: 3-4 times a year, about a week.
• JLPT N2
• English Skills: Business Level or Higher
• Experience as a member of society in Japan (2 years or more)