料金: 4.8 Million JPY to 12 Million according to experience 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
■ Service in charge/Business content
● As an engineer, we are expecting you to take charge of the following development with members.
・ AI, image recognition, video recognition, natural language processing, data analysis, basic and applied research and development of robotics, application development
-AI system for banks /securities/insurance companies-Fintech, smartphone application development
・ Chatbot solution for the corporation
・ Driving video analysis by an in-vehicle camera
・ Anthropometry by image recognition and data analysis
・ Automation of drug discovery and manufacturing process by AI robot
・ Program development of AI robot equipped with proprietary AI technology
・ Other in-house development / Presentation of research contents, etc.
[About the project in charge]
In addition to several projects, you will be responsible for "model assembly", "programming", "packaging", and "release operation" etc, in about six months to one year. If you are a manager, you will be expected to take part in a lot of project management.
■ Ideal candidate
● "Software development experience (C / C ++ language, languages such as Python, other languages are also welcome)
● High coding skills (2 to 3 years of experience)
(If you have an account such as Github, Qiita, Slideshare, please submit a link would be nice)"
● PM, PL experience
● Experience leading product and service development
● Optimization of development and operation process
● Code review for software for quality security
● Cloud experience such as AWS, GCP
● Experience of Git, Docker, Kubernetes
● CI / CD experience
● AI, machine learning and knowledge in related fields (such as computer vision, deep learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing, statistics, mathematical optimization, robotics, autonomous control, mathematical science, physics, etc.)
English, Japanese(conversation level~business level)
■ Salary range from : 4.8 to 12 Million based on experience and evaluation.