■ Job Description
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking engineers to join our team that is currently building a platform for the exchange of cryptocurrencies. Our company is seeking to expand our development and administrative team with full-time positions to support this new service. This includes the development of in-house package software, mobile application, web system, and financial system (blockchain based).
- Experience in creating specifications for basic design levels.
- Experience of DB (MySQL etc.) WEB using various programming languages
- Experience in Development with applications, coordination with customers and internal departments.
- Good communication skills and a passion for the work involved.
The developer interested in this position must be interested in work and learn about blockchain, the technologies we use internally
at this moment are relative to Hyperledger > Fabrics / Kafka - Zookeeper
Now an easy test we provide to candidates who are seeking to work with our team is the one below.
Please modify the chain code of the comercial_pager application above.
1. Please suggest a method to prevent redemption from anyone excepting the user who bought the commercial paper.
2. Please suggest any corrections needed to make paperNet work practically in multiple organizations. Also, set the functional requirements and non-functional requirements for the premise of the correction.
3. In order to use
kafka / zookeeper in the Orderer, please answer specifically what modifications are required.
4. In order to use Raft in the Orderer, please answer specifically what modifications are required.
5. Please upload the source and construction procedure document reflecting the above suggestions or modifications (Orderer is Raft) to Github.
6. Test Technologies SmartContract(Node.js) https://blockgeeks.com/guides/smart-contracts/
Setup Node(Golang) : https://lisk.io/academy/blockchain-basics/how-does-blockchain-work/nodes
If you accomplish this test and understand about the technology and logic behind we would like to proceed and meet with you and ask you technical questions
■ Additional Desired Skills:
- C, C++, and Go development skills.
- Experience as a server architect.
- Experience building server infrastructure.
- A well-rounded understanding of Bitcoin.
- Project Management / Lead Developer experience.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Visa: Sponsorship
- Negotiable by experience and expertise.
- Flex time is available.
- Open minded workplace, diverse working styles.
- Holidays: Weekends, public holidays, paid holidays