Experienced Frontend Engineer
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring an experienced front-end Web Engineer to improve our products. We focus on developing new cross-industry products and we are looking to expand our teams to help us bring these new products to market. We're looking for people who share our aptitude for work to help us develop smart and well designed web applications and services for our clients.
What You Will Do
This is a hands-on technical role, day to day activities include:
● Working closely with a knowledgeable team of consultants and IT professionals
● Delivering working software
● Giving advice on technology adoption and selection as it pertains to web
solutions. It’s not a project management role although mentoring is encouraged
● Influence and guide the direction of the web-based solutions and ramp up the rest of the team’s web (UI) knowledge
★Living in Japan now
● English language proficiency (no Japanese required)
● Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
●5+ years recent commercial programming with a strong emphasis towards delivering Web solutions
●Expert understanding of a wide variety of web technologies, how to design and build websites and web based applications.
●Expert understanding of backend web technologies, particularly Elixir & Phoenix.
-We will also accept candidates who demonstrate a strong desire to learn Elixir. Mentoring is available
●Expert understanding of Single Page Applications (SPA), with recent experience using React.js a strong plus (we use React.js)
●Status of residence
- For those in Japan: must have a working visa valid for more than six months
-For those outside of Japan:
International remote work is available during team core hours, 10:00-18:00 JST
Must be willing to relocate to Japan within three months of hiring. We will support you during your move!
● Experience with Node.js and backend API and DB development
● Experience with AWS Services
● Experience working with video streams (RTSP, HLS) and video files
● Experience working with UX Designers & exposure to tools such as Figma,
● Japanese language proficiency