We're searching for a 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆𝟯𝗗 developer who can help with our upcoming project on a 2-month period contract.
QR Code Link to This Post
We give this person a certain part of the project and he/she has 2 months deadline to finish it (no working hours, just be sure you finish by the end of the second month)
- Ability to write clean, encapsulated code
- Experience making a large project or at least code that shows scalable practices
- Experience using tokens to access RESTful APIs via HTTP requests
- Experience with socket-based multiplayer
- Experience making level editors, character builders, and other non-gameplay stuff in Unity
- You don't have to be a pro UI/UX designer, but it would be good to have a basic grasp of UX and "gamefeel"!
You would be working on the C# Unity client, there are different task, but the most important one now is to work on the virtual booth editor. That's a pretty big one. When that is done, it will be a lot of smaller tasks, such as hooking up the videos, PDFs, etc. of the booths to the backend, hooking the chat up to the backend, and possibly hooking the multiplayer ("MMO") code up.
The 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 will be calculated after we connect you with our IT professional and we can see how much work you can do in the 2 months!
Please send us a sample code when you apply so we can see your skills and abilities!