I'm selling this HP PhotoSmart 5521 All-in-One Printer that I haven't been using for a while since I purchased a new one a little while ago.
QR Code Link to This Post
- print, scan, copy
- prints 11 pages/min in monochrome
- print resolution: Up to 4,800 × 1,200 dpi
- scan resolution 1200x2400dpi
- scan to memory card, scan to computer and scan to email features
- USB + Wifi (with support of Wireless Direct print)
- 2.6" color monitor
- 4 independent cartridges
- Automatic Double Sided printing
It come with:
- its power cable;
- its instruction manual;
- its drivers CD;
- 2 additional black cartridges.
It costs 6,800 Yens second hand on Amazon, and 24,800 Yens new.
However, the printer needs a repair / deep cleaning because when I tested it before writing this ad, it did no longer pick up the paper. I don't know exactly what needs be done, but if you're a bit handy, it's probably easily manageable.