1. Raleigh Radford-S Bicycle. Used it for half a year for commute but otherwise hardly ever used. Always parked either in the office or in my flat so no rain damages. More specific details from following link; https://www.jitenshaya.jp/item/raleigh/13/rfs.html Attaching portable air pump and front and back light, both with several different light settings (back light is missing the attachment band so this will need to purchase on own). Bought around 75,000jpy without accessories, selling for 40,000jpy.
QR Code Link to This Post
2. FCS Single Soft Rack. I’ve put 2boards (in boardbags) on it, no problem. Selling for 1,000jpy.
3. S.Shapes (japan local shaper) 6’2 performance board. A fair bit of dings and discoloration, but good for practicing going on to a thinner, shorter board. 6’2 * 18 1/2” * 2 7/32”. Selling for 3,000jpy.
4. Knee/Elbow/Wrist guard for whoever practicing skateboarding or roller skating, etc. Only a little used, and in good condition.
5. Flying Eagles Inline skates. Model flye036586. Size Men’s US 12. Only been used less than 10 times. Scratches on the outer shell of the left skate, but other than that excellent condition. Providing a carry bag for the skates as well as ankle protectors (old) for free. Spec details; http://www.flyingeagleskates.com/past-season/f6-falcon-red/ Purchased for 30,000jpy, selling for 7,000jpy.
This skate features:
Easy Entry System - making putting on skates quicker and easier
FE EGO rockerable frame
Breathable Liner for better ventilation
Heel shock absorbers
Shells: Premium ultra resistant
Liners: non-stick comfortable, exchangeable and washable
Closures: top strap with metal buckle, middle micrometric strap, and laces
Reflective coatings on the tongue for greater visibility
Frames: 6000 Aircraft CNC aluminium, rockerable with thread-in axles
Frame mount: 165mm
Bearings: ABEC7 Chrome
Wheels: 80mm 85A PU with freeskate core
Includes axles tool. Heel brake is not included.