We are looking for bilingual (English/Japanese) full-time engineers.
QR Code Link to This Post
Transportation and social insurance (health insurance, pension, and employment insurance) will be also provided.
Japanese Level: Business (N1, N2)
Starting Date: Immediately
Please provide us with your CV when contacting us.
· Good experience in core End User services domain
· Understand requirements on the vision and roadmap on End user space
· Ability to design, deploy and manage end user computing environment.
· · Awareness and experience in practice development initiatives
· Participate to develop governance structure and standards of EUC delivery on the basis of business, and IT
· Should demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
· Must have sound troubleshooting knowledge of Operating systems (MS-XP, MS-Win 7 & 8)
· Should have sound knowledge of Email clients, MS Exchange and 0365
· Should have fair knowledge of computer/ Laptops/ Printers/ Scanners/ peripheral troubleshooting
· Should have fair knowledge of Anti-Virus Clients, Internet proxy, patch management etc
· Ensure desktop support internal processes and procedure are adhered to
· Manage incidents/ service requests assigned to them till resolution/ execution
· Handle end user escalation effectively and involve DSS lead accordingly
· Route assign tickets to appropriate support group if necessary
· Identifying and escalating high priority, high severity issues
· Updating pending tickets with timely, precise and accurate updates
· Following up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets
· Following up with support groups, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets
· Creating and uploading knowledge article
· Provide support to ISG projects and ensure all assigned projects deliverables are completed as per schedule
· Provide support to power users locally and remotely and resolve all issues on high priority.
· Desktop Support. Understanding on Microsoft XP, Win7- 1&2, MS office 2007-10 support, MS exchange.
· Taking Service Desk calls on mobile phone for end user resolutions (Chinese support/off hours English support) in case offshore team in Bangalore is experiencing any resources crunch (rare instances)
· Knowledge of computer/ Laptops/ Printers/ Scanners/ peripheral troubleshooting
· knowledge of Anti-Virus Clients, Internet proxy, patch management etc
· Sound knowledge of Email clients MS Exchange
· Sound Knowledge of Operating Systems (MS-XP, MS-Win 7 & 8)