This apartment is located right at the very CENTRAL OF TOKYO!
QR Code Link to This Post
JUST 1 MIN WALK FROM Tamikesanno train station and the famous Ginza line which will easily take you to any Touristic destination in Tokyo!
It is one of the best value for money apartments you will find in Tokyo. Guaranteed!
Your own apartment with fully equipped kitchen, laundry machine (brand new and easy to operate), reasonable size toilet and shower/bath, comfortable size bedroom with double bed (140 cm), large screen LCD, DVD, Closet, dining/coffee table, office desk and office chair.
The place has small balcony and additional window so lots of light coming in (when you want it, otherwise just close the blinds:). It also has Air conditioner, stereo system and WIFI internet. The building recently been refurbished and it is in excellent condition. It has Concrete walls (not plaster like many places in Japan) so you can't hear any noise from the neighbor's or the outside.
Tokyo is a very big city with many central locations and to be fair it is hard to point just one best spot. It's subjective.
Yet, Akasaka is probably the only place where you can walk directly to most of major subway lines without even transferring, which it is a huge advantage.
• Tameikesanno station (include Ginza line and Nanboku line): 1 - 2 minutes' walk
• Kokkaigijidomae station (Chiyoda line and Marunouchi line): 6 - 8 minutes' walk
• Akasaka station (Chiyoda line): 3 - 5 minutes' walk
• Roppongi itchome station (Namboku line): 4 - 6 minutes' walk
• Akasaka mitsuke station (Ginza line and Marunouchi line):8 - 10 minutes' walk
• Roppongi station (Hibiya line and Oedo line): 12 - 15 minutes' walk
Therefore, no matter where you want to go, Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ginza, Roppongi, Omotesando, Hiroo, Azabu, Aoyama, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ueno, you will have easy access to every directions in Tokyo. You will be close to everything, save money on train fare, taxi fare, and gain extra time to explore Tokyo!
In addition, you can also walk or Pedal your bike easily to many of those exciting places.
• Akasaka : Well, you are already in Akasaka and you will find cafés, restaurants, bars, Izakayas (Japanese style bars) convenience shops, grocery stores and 24 hours supermarkets all around you. If you want bigger and wider range so just walk to the main district which is 3 - 5 minutes' walk away.
• Roppongi: 10 - 15 minutes' walk, 4 minutes by Bicycles.
• The imperial palace park: 10 - 15 minutes' walk, 4 minutes by bicycles.
• Shimbashi: 20 minutes' walk, 6 minutes by Bicycles
• Ginza: 25 minutes' walk, 7 minutes by Bicycles
• Marunouchi (Tokyo station): 30 minutes' walk, 8 minutes by bicycles.
• Shibuya: 50 minutes' walk, 15 minutes by Bicycles
1-3 month ¥165,000/Month
4-6 month ¥155,000/Month
7-12 month ¥150,000/Month
Fully furnished, Utility and Portable WIFI included, no key money, 1 month bond.
Please check availabilities on; https://eroomsplus.com/rooms/10011