HEART OF SHIBUYA, 5 MINUTES WALK FROM SHIBUYA STATION, THE MOST EXCITING SPOT IN THE WORLD, YET IT IS VERY QUIET AND RELAXING NEAR THE APARTMENT ITSELF!
QR Code Link to This Post
Your own apartment with fully equipped kitchen, Refrigerator, Freezer, Toaster oven, Hot water Kettle, Microwave, laundry machine (brand new and easy to operate), Advance toilet and Spacious shower/bath (Separated from the toilet so 2 people can use at the same time), comfortable size bedroom with double bed (140 cm), large screen LCD, DVD, Closet, dining table,Hair dryer and more....
The place also has veranda with nice view to the quiet street and large door/windows so lots of light coming in (when you want it, otherwise just close the blinds:). It also has Air conditioner, and portable WIFI internet which you can take anywhere with you.
The building has Concrete walls so it is very quiet. You cant hear the neighbors at all.
• Fresh Towels and bed sheets.
• Shampoo, conditioner, Body soap.
• Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas ect...)
• Portable wireless internet.
Most will consider it as the best spot in Tokyo!
Tokyo is a very big city with many central locations and it is hard to point just one best spot. It's subjective. Yet, if you like the excitement, the variety, the lights and the city life style then Shibuya is the place to be. With 3 million people passing through every day Shibuya is probably the most hectic and exciting spot in the world! Here you can find the largest variety of Shops, Restaurants, cafes, Izakayas (Japanese style restaurant), bars, clubs and people.
Walking-distance to Shibuya station: 5 minutes
Shibuya stations include the following lines which will take you directly to any hot spot in town:
* Saikyō Line / Shōnan-Shinjuku Line
* Yamanote Line - Go to Ebisu (1 stop) Harajuku (1 stop), Shinjuku (2 stops), Tokyo station, Shinagawa station, Tamachi, ect..
* Keio Inokashira Line
* Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line - Go directly to Yokohama
* Tokyu Toyoko Line
* Tokyo Metro Ginza Line - Go to Omote Sando, Ginza, Shimbashi, Akasaka, Ueno , Asakusa and more..)
* Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
* Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
1-3 month ¥180,000/month
4-6 month ¥170,000/month
7+ month ¥160,000/month
Utilities and WIFI included.
For more information and availabilities; https://www.eroomsplus.com/rooms/10007