料金: 4,000,000~8,000,000 JPY per year 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Magento engineer(Juniro/Senior)
You will be responsible for developing an improvement plan for our e-commerce platforms and website from layout to function using the design team’s vision. The candidate must strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation within the context of our core value, ‘Instant Elegance with Day-long Comfort’. You will work alongside our development team based in India, being the primary point of communication with them to manage their workflow, and the role will include a lot of crossdevice testing and QA/QC to achieve stability and reliability.
• Develop, test and implement our new online store (EC site) for kay me based on creative input from the team. Experience with recognized open source ecommerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce) is essential
• Regular meetings with stakeholders and management/art direction teams to implement new features.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Independent worker – you can follow a plan and take advice/feedback from the team
• Preferred: Have a good basic grasp of graphic design, with proficiency in the Adobe software suite
Hours: A 40-hour work week with flexibility needed to adapt to the fast paced schedule of our company.
Fixed annual salary: 4-8 million JPY
※Salary revision: once a year(December)
Completed social insurance, transport allowance
more than 120 days per year
New Year’s vacation,summer vacation(3days per year), vacation for self development(once a month).
【Number of interview】1~2
【Skills and Qualifications】
・Conversational Japanese(Around N3)
・Experience of Magento(two years or more）
・Business English level.
【What We’d Like to See】
We’d love to see your portfolio of previous work in developing ecommerce sites (nonecommerce sites are also relevant experience)
This position welcomes application from oversea.
We look forward to hear from you.