料金: Hello Bitch Boy, do you like big black cocks in your mouth every day?
QR Code Link to This Post
You again! Now you are spamming!
Listen, 4,000 Yen isn’t enough. I don’t want to give you my passport information, credit card and bank details. And go to your crazy office for a couple of hours. You need to pay 12,000 to 15,000 Yen or fuck off!
I guess only people from shithole countries like Peru and Pakistan have applied and now you are panicking.
You must suck my big black cock, give me 100,000 Yen for this advice and apologize for your crazy ad.
Thanks for your cooperation.
We're Rainmaker, Inc., an IT start-up company based in Tokyo, Japan.
We're currently looking for English/Japanese speakers to test out our smartphone application. To put it more precisely, we're looking for people to pinpoint bugs/errors in the current version of our app, as well as get feedback on the user experience as a whole.
However, since we're looking for testers with no knowledge of our app, please refrain from researching too much about it -- we want to test a first-time user's experience with the app!
Please refer to the points below for a detailed summary of this gig:
- Date: September 12th (Thursday), 2019
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 11:45 AM (1.5 hours - 2 hours, maybe less.)
- Pay: 4,000 JPY (to be paid up-front via cash on the same day)
- Location: Gojinsha Bldg 7F, 1-11-28 Nagatacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (東京都千代田区永田町 1-11-28 合人社東京永田町ビル 7階)
- Company website: https://rainmakers.co.jp/
- Credit card (not debit card) for testing registration on the app.
- SMS Messaging available on your phone in Japan.
- Your own smartphone (iPhone 6 or above, with iOS 10 or higher. | Android version 7 or higher.)
- Cellular data (3g/4g + connection)
- Passport or driver's license (please bring it on the day)
- Have a bank account from one of these countries: Japan**, United States of America, Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Austria, Spain, Germany, Finland, France, Belgium, Portugal, Luxembourg
** If you have a Japanese bank account, you must be able to read/type your address, name, and other information in Japanese.
-We want to test the payment function for our app, so your passport will be used to verify your account on the app.
- In order to test the international transactions feature on our app, you will also be required to enter your bank account information. Therefore, please make sure you have that information with you on the day of testing.
- We will be recording the entire app testing on video and audio for purposes of reviewing feedback for our app.