ENG>JP Translator, Researcher, and Writer (Tokyo, Chiyoda)
料金: 1020-2000 JPY/hour (Transportation Paid in Full) 雇用形態種別: 契約
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a company in Tokyo, looking for a part-time translator, researcher, and writer. We have multiple businesses within and outside of Japan and require a candidate who can translate English to Japanese, as well as research, create, and edit various Japanese documents, presentations, and reports.
Our Business Fields:
Insurance, Technology, Company and Asset Management, Company Consulting and Marketing
Areas of Work:
Web Creation, General Design, Translation, and Consulting
The candidate must have strong translation skills in English-to-Japanese translations, as well as strong Japanese writing skills for copywriting, proofreading, and editing. Some examples of tasks that are required are…
- Japanese copywriting
- Japanese content writing
- Translation of emails
- Translation of presentations
- Translation of business documents
- Translation of website content
- General language assistance (internal interpretation)
- Research and drafting reports
Days and Hours:
- From 1~3 days/week (between Tuesday and Thursday)
- 4+ hours/day between 11:00-19:00 (depending on your availability)
Location of Work:
1-minute walk from Uchisaiwai-cho station
* Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are currently conducting remote work, but we hope to commence work at our office in Chiyoda shortly. Please understand that there may be adjustments.
- ENG to JP translation experience (minimum of 1 year)
- Native Japanese speaker with deep experience and understanding of the Japanese language
- Good English skills (approximately TOEIC 900 or the equivalent)
- Basic computer skills (are able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Preferred Personal Qualities:
- Friendly personality and comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Familiar with, and interested in, skilled writing in Japanese
How to Apply: Please send
- your resume in Japanese (and English if you have one) with a recent photo by email.
- a sample of your English-to-Japanese translation work.
* We may conduct your interview online.