この投稿をお気に入りにするShorttime Game Testers(Polish, Russian, Turkish) (Tokyo City)この投稿を非表示
料金: From 1,200 JPY per Hour. *Commuting fee provided separately. 雇用形態種別: パートタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
We are recruiting people passionate about video games to form part of our LQA and Localization team.
Your responsibility will be playing the latest games in your native language (Polish or Russian) in search for linguistic and technical issues, and help with localization and translation depending on your skills and experience.
Especially for those who have high interest in the industry, this will be your chance to get involved!
No prior experience in the field required.
- Native level of Polish, turkish or Russian
- Currently residing within Kanto Area
- Conversational level of Japanese (N3 level or above)
- Interest in the video game industry, Japanese manga, anime and Japanese media in general
- Extensive experience playing video games
- Valid work permit (Visa)
*Students and working holiday welcome!
*Please consult for more information if you are not sure if your Visa applies.
- Prior game translation, localization experience, /QA/Testing experience
- Verbal and written fluency in Japanese (business emailing skills, N2 and above)
- Experience working in a Japanese environment
- Experience working in gaming/entertainment industry
- Part-time (Few days up to a month)
- Hourly Wage, from 1,200~ JPY/h (depending on experience)
- Commuting expenses provided (up to 1,000 JPY per day, offsite assignments fully covered)
Business days, *10:00 - *19:00 (*8 hrs work, 1 hr break)
*May vary depending on the project.
[How to apply]
Send us your resume and CV (if possible in japanese) to é£çµ¡å æ å ±ãè¡¨ç¤º
along with the following information:
- Nationality/region of native tongue
- Visa Status / Exp. Date
- Current location
- Japanese Level (Beginner, Conversational, Business, Fluent)
- Favorite video games/consoles